Thanksgiving Eve – 2013
On this Thanksgiving Eve – 2013
Looking back these past 12 months family, I am thankful for:
1. God’s grace for providing us with our first grandchild and a son-in-law to be.
2. Montgomery County Police and Fire & Rescue forces for being on duty in the neighborhood.
3. Mail carriers who deliver – in all kinds of weather and light of day.
4. A wife who understands (perhaps tolerates, is a better choice of word) my photographic second career.
5. My Monty.
6. My cousin Chrissy who finally (after years of waiting) friend-ed me on Facebook.
7. A deck-vegetable garden built beyond the reach of a hungry pack of deer.
8. Soly Romero who had faith in me – and now I in her – you’ll find your way girl!
9. My photo curator – you know who you are.
10. My eyesight and tactile quick finger twitch – thank you God.