There’s a Vote in Your Future
Get your vote on and earn a free sticker in the process! November 4 is Election Day.
Polls are open on Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sample ballots were mailed out in October to all registered voters. The Montgomery County Board of Elections encourages all registered voters to cast a ballot and provides the following suggestions.
- Know your polling place. If not sure, check your sample ballot, visit www.777vote.org or call the Board of Elections at 240.777.VOTE
- Avoid peak polling hours. The Board of Elections suggests late morning or mid-afternoon hours typically are not crowded.
- Bring a sample ballot to the polling place. Make voting decisions prior to arriving at the polls.
- Bring ID to the polling place. First-time voters in the county may be required to show identification such as a driver’s license or official document including name and address.
- Election officials are available to answer questions at the polls. The Board of Elections encourages voters to ask for assistance.
- The ballot is available in both English and Spanish. Voters may also bring their own interpreter to their poll to help with the voting process.