Townhouse Fire Displaces Residents in Germantown (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Montgomery County firefighters battled a chimney fire at a Germantown townhouse last night.

Fire and Rescue Services Spokesperson Pete Piringer said the fire caused an estimated $75,000 in damages and displaced two adults and two children on Stone Hollow Drive. There were no injuries, he said.

According to Piringer, the cause of the fire was ruled accidental.

Piringer posted a YouTube video of firefighters battling the townhouse blaze, see below, on his Twitter account:

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter