What’s Open, What’s Not on Presidents’ Day in Montgomery County
Here’s a look at what’s open and what’s not in Montgomery County on Presidents Day:
- County Offices – closed.
- Libraries – closed.
- County Liquor stores – all stores will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Recreation – aquatic facilities and community centers open; aquatics programs will meet as scheduled; all other classes and programs cancelled; administrative offices and senior centers closed; 55+ Active Adult Programs are canceled.
- Montgomery Parks – visit www.MontgomeryParks.org.
- Ride On – will run special holiday schedule. Check schedules at www.Rideonbus.com.
- Metrorail –Information available at www.wmata.com.
- Metrobus – Information available at www.wmata.com.
- TRiPS Commuter Stores (Silver Spring and Friendship Heights) – closed.
- Refuse/recycling pickup – no collection, all collections scheduled on or after the holiday will be made one day later in the week. Monday collections on Tuesday; Tuesday collections on Wednesday; Wednesday collections on Thursday; Thursday collections on Friday; and Friday collections on Saturday.
- The Shady Grove Processing Facility and Transfer Station – recycling and trash drop-off open with normal hours. Recycling Center and administrative offices closed.
- Parking at public garages, lots, curbside meters – free.
- MCPS Schools and Administrative Offices – closed.
- State offices and courts – closed.