Fire Displaces Family from Gaithersburg Townhome

A family is displaced from their home after a fire in their Gaithersburg townhome caused $150,000 in damages early Tuesday morning.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Spokesman Pete Piringer said the cause was electrical and started in the basement of the house on Anna Court about 3 a.m. Monday. One person suffered from smoke inhalation. Five adults, two kids, a dog and four birds had to leave the home.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Krista Brick

About Krista Brick

Krista Brick is a multi-media journalist with Montgomery Community Media.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter