Forest Glen House Fire Displaces Family

Photo courtesy Fire and Rescue

More than 50 firefighters battled a house fire on Brisbane Street in the Forest Glen area of Silver Spring early Thursday morning. The fire displaced the family of four and sadly left the family cat dead, according to Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson Pete Piringer.

The fire started in the rear porch and involved an electrical outlet adapter, according to Piringer. Smoke alarms alerted the residents to the fire.

Piringer stated that the damages to the home are significant and are estimated to be greater than $250 thousand.

 

 

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Avatar

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter