Pool House Fire Causes $100,000 Damage (PHOTOS)



An electrical failure is blamed for a pool house fire that occurred in the 13100 block of Jasmine Hill Terrace overnight, according to a fire department official.

Fire and Rescue Services Spokesperson Pete Piringer said firefighters arrived at around 3:45 a.m. to heavy fire conditions at the pool house, which was located at the rear of a single family home.

On his Twitter account, Piringer said the blaze was caused by an electrical failure to the radiant heating system in the pool house’s steam room.

Piringer said damage is estimated at $100,000.

There were no injuries.


Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at sburke@mymcmedia.org or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter