light fixture

November 9, 2015 | Sonya Burke

Electrical Fire on Bayridge Terrace Displaces Residents in Gaithersburg (PHOTOS)

Some townhouse residents were displaced by an electrical fire at 914 Bayridge Terrace in Gaithersburg on a cold Monday morning, according to a Montgomery County fire official. Fire and Rescue Services Spokesperson Pete Piringer said the fire started in an outside electrical light fixture. He said the blaze caused an estimated $225,000 in damages at […]

Read more

May 5, 2015 | Sonya Burke

Fire at Bed, Bath and Beyond in Germantown

UPDATED Montgomery County firefighters say an electrical short in a light fixture sparked a fire on Tuesday morning at the Bed, Bath and Beyond store on Middlebrook Road in Germantown. Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said workers discovered the blaze and called 9-1-1. He said the fire was controlled by the building’s sprinkler system. […]

Read more

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter