The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) is pleased to announce its 2020 Board of Directors. They are the leaders of the business community.
“We have a great group of business leaders at the helm of the Chamber,” said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President / CEO. “They are ready to help create a vibrant local economy. We are truly fortunate in our community to have this level of commitment.”
The board was inducted on Thursday, December 5, 2019.The ceremony was conducted by City of Gaithersburg Mayor Jud Ashman, at the Doubletree by Hilton, 620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg.
As a board member, they are assuming considerable responsibility for the smooth functioning of the chamber board of directors and the efficient and effective operation of the organization. The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber is a federation of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community.
The 2020 GGCC Board of Directors:
Chair: Bruce Kanner, Cartridge on Wheels
Chair Elect: Anita Anderson, Leadership Maryland
Treasurer: Adam Cox, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
Economic Development: Henry Bernstein, Scheer Partners, Inc.
Member Programs: Heather Madison, Peterson Companies
Young Professionals: Brett Rough, Aerotek
Member Services: David McCormick-Goodhart, Savant Capital Management
Legislative Affairs: Randy Scritchfield, Randy Scritchfield and Associates
Immediate Past Board Chair:
Brittany Hilton, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Bryan Beamer, iPlan
- Barbara Crews, Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus
- Brett Friedman, DeLeon & Stang, CPAs & Advisors
- Josh Funk, Rehab 2 Perform
- Martin Hollander, Crown Trophy
- PJ Horan, Highlander Financial Group
- Margaret Latimer, Montgomery College
- Tom Lonergan, City of Gaithersburg
- Nina Manguiri, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Mia McFarland, Asbury Methodist Village
- Ray McKenzie, The Law Office of Raymond T. McKenzie, Esq.
- Aj Nwoga, M & T Bank
- Doug Ryder, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Alan Speck, Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union
- Gary Unterberg, Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
- Laura Volovski, Shady Grove Adventist Hospital / Adventist Healthcare
- Scott Wallace, Linowes & Blocher, LLP
- Stuart Barr, Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chartered
- John Compton, BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Jim Muir, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Colette Releford, RealPage, Inc.
- Will Schlossenberg
- Jerry Therrien, Therrien Waddell, Inc.