Votes are being counted in the July 19 Gubernatorial Primary Election for several county races.
Dr. Gilberto Zelaya from the Montgomery County Board of Elections told MyMCM that final results could take several weeks. He asks voters to be patient.
Mail-in ballots will start being counted Thursday at 10 a.m.
All canvass sessions are open to the public & will be livestreamed. Canvass begins at 10AM & will be held @ Montgomery College Germantown Campus at 20200 Observation Drive, BE 151/152, Germantown, MD 20876.
ℹ️ https://t.co/ceVrHWSFN0#Transparency101👀#YourVoiceYourVote2022🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/A9cguTSbHB
— MontgomeryMDVotes (@777Vote) July 21, 2022
Some important dates and (unofficial) numbers:
-Mail-in First Canvass: Thursday, July 21
– Provisional Ballot Canvass: Wednesday, July 27
– Mail-in Second Canvass: Friday, July 29
– Total in-person votes: 94,350 (14.55%)
– Eligible voters: 648,467
– Provisional (Hand Counted): 5770
Early Voting (July 7-14):
– Total in-person votes: 24,704 (3.68%)
– Provisional (Hand Counted): 2260
– Total Requests: 115,677
– Mail-in received (as of July 19): 29,388
For up-to-date results as they become available, click here:
For up-to-date results for Montgomery County as they become available, click here: