For the third year in a row, Councilmember Evan Glass is hosting several events to celebrate Pride Month in Montgomery County. Here’s a look at the schedule of upcoming events:
- June 12 at noon — Puppy Pride at Bark Social in North Bethesda;
- June 16 at 7 p.m. — LGBTQ+ Housing and Homelessness Conversation (Zoom);
- June 19 at 2 p.m. — Juneteenth Celebration and Black Girl Magic Stories at the Sandy Spring Museum;
- June 19 and June 20 — Takoma Park “Show Your Pride” Weekend;
- June 26 at 11 a.m. — MoCo Pride Drag Brunch at Bark Social in North Bethesda;
- June 29 at 9 a.m. — Youth Writers Showcase;
- June 30 at 7 p.m. — Book discussion with Chasten Buttigieg, author of “I Have Something to Tell You.” Chasten Buttigieg is married to Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
Click here to RSVP to attend any of the events.