Lorna Virgili hosts the latest episode of County Report This Week with news and information for Montgomery County.
This episode includes:
- County Executive Marc Elrich hosts a Climate Town Hall in Silver Spring.
- The Board of Elections launches a new Texting system to help eligible voters register.
- Executive Elrich reads to a group of children at Silver Spring Library in celebration of Read Across America Day.
- The County’s Health Officer provides some information about Coronavirus.
- Councilmember Tom Hucker introduces legislation that would prohibit releasing balloons in the air.
Watch the show in its entirety below:
Watch previous episodes of County Report This Week here at County Cable Montgomery.