Councilmember Andrew Friedson is holding a Community Conversation with District 1 residents at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, at Bethesda Elementary School.
Bethesda Police District Commander Sean Gagen will join Friedson to engage with residents and learn about what is important to them. The discussion will cover both countywide and neighborhood issues in District 1.
This is Friedson’s fifth Community Conversation since he took office 11 months ago, and part of the councilmember’s continued commitment to bring the council directly to the community.
Friedson is the lead for parks on the council’s Planning, Housing and Economic Development Committee, and is a member of the Government Operations and Fiscal Policy Committee.
- What: Community Conversation with Councilmember Friedson and special guest 2nd District Police Commander Sean Gagen
- When: Thursday, Nov. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bethesda Elementary School, 7600 Arlington Road, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Who: Councilmember Andrew Friedson, Bethesda police district Commander Sean Gagen and community members
- RSVP: Aaron Kraut at Aaron.Kraut@montgomerycountymd.gov or 240-777-7962