It’s Wednesday, Nov. 17 and here are five things to know in Montgomery County.
1. Weekly County Briefing: County Executive Marc Elrich and health leaders will hold their media briefing at 12:30 p.m. Residents can watch live on MCM channels 21 and 995 (HD), County Cable Montgomery and on the county’s Facebook page and YouTube channel.
📺 @MontCoExec Marc Elrich will provide #COVID19 updates at his weekly media briefing tomorrow (Nov. 17). Watch the media briefing live at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, on Facebook and @CountyCableMoCo.
💻 For more info ➡ https://t.co/oowfnNqpBk. pic.twitter.com/6AyErnpUZ9
— Montgomery County MD (@MontgomeryCoMD) November 16, 2021
2. White’s Ferry Virtual Meeting: At 7 p.m., the Montgomery County transportation department will hold a virtual public meeting to provide an overview and answer questions about a newly-released White’s Ferry study. Register here.
3. Revaccinations for Some Students: A COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be held at South Lake Elementary School today for 98 students who received diluted doses last Wednesday. According to the county, those families have been contacted.
4. Family Storytime: From 10:30-11 a.m., Montgomery County Public Libraries has outdoor family storytime opportunities at Kensington Park Library and Wheaton Library. Bring a blanket to sit on.
5. Senior Planet: Senior Planet Montgomery continues to offer free Zoom classes to senior residents. Today’s classes include “Online Shopping” and “Home Internet Access.”
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus news updates in Montgomery County here.