Lorna Virgili hosts the latest episode of County Report This Week with news and information for Montgomery County.
This episode includes:
- County Executive Marc Elrich will deliver the State of the County address Wednesday, Jan. 15. The address will be broadcast live.
- Purple Line construction starts in downtown Silver Spring.
- A rally was recently held in Takoma Park against anti-semitism.
- The Volunteer Center offers several volunteering opportunities for MLK Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20.
- County residents are invited to the MLK Day Celebration at Strathmore on Monday, Jan. 20.
- Montgomery County Recreation is hiring for over 1,000 seasonal summer positions.
Watch the show in its entirety below:
Watch previous episodes of County Report This Week here at County Cable Montgomery.