Lorna Virgili hosts the latest episode of County Report This Week with news and information for Montgomery County.
This episode includes:
- County Executive Marc Elrich delivers the State of the County Address.
- The Department of Environmental Protection launches a new “Salt-Wise” campaign.
- Executive Elrich presents a proclamation for “Radon Action Month”.
- The Department of Health and Human Services is hosting free Naloxone training sessions.
- Recreation Department Summer Camp registrations begin January 21st.
- Police Chief Marcus Jones takes to the airwaves on the County’s Spanish Language Radio Show.
Watch the show in its entirety below:
Watch previous episodes of County Report This Week here at County Cable Montgomery.