1. Weekly COVID-19 Media Briefing: County Executive Marc Elrich, County Health Officer Dr. Travis Gayles and Emergency Management Director Dr. Earl Stoddard will hold their weekly media briefing at 12:30 p.m. You can watch live on MCM channels 21 and 995 (HD) and on Facebook and County Cable Montgomery.
2. Separation and Divorce Presentation: The Montgomery County Commission for Women and County Bar Association will present “Separation and Divorce: What I Need to Know” from 7-8:30 p.m. Local attorneys will walk residents through the separation and divorce process in Maryland. Register here.
The @MoCoWomen and the Family Law Section, Montgomery County Bar Association will present “Separation and Divorce: What I Need to Know” this Wednesday, Dec. 2. The session takes place virtually from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Registration information is available at https://t.co/9aloIqQ8RH pic.twitter.com/GFll8DkIRk
— Montgomery County MD (@MontgomeryCoMD) November 30, 2020
3. Congressman Sarbanes Phone Town Hall: At 5:45 p.m., Congressman John Sarbanes will hold a telephone town hall to answer questions from residents. Residents can sign up here to ask a question and the event will be livestreamed here.
📞 Please join my live telephone town hall on Wednesday, December 2 at 5:45 PM.
I’ll be answering your questions about the important issues facing our nation.
If you’d like to ask a question, or if you’d just like to listen in, please sign up below. https://t.co/1jC4gAbLHZ
— Rep. John Sarbanes (@RepSarbanes) November 30, 2020
4. Senior Planet Montgomery: Senior Planet Montgomery continues to offer free Zoom classes to senior residents. Today’s classes include “Reposting on Facebook – Lunch & Learn” and “Bone Health.”
Here's a look at this week's Senior Planet Montgomery classes. https://t.co/v02qVwKLYL
— MyMCMedia (@mymcmedia) December 1, 2020
5. COVID-19 Testing: Montgomery County health officials urge all residents to get tested for COVID-19 and will provide free walk-in and drive-through testing at nine testing sites today. The schedule of clinics may be found here.
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus news updates in Montgomery County here.