As the holiday season approaches, some Montgomery County residents may still be looking to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
To make a vaccine appointment at a county clinic, visit the Montgomery County website. For appointments throughout the state, check out the interactive map of Maryland testing sites here and at vaccines.gov. County clinics will be closed Friday through Sunday, as well as on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
MyMCM put together a list of places in the county that still have availability as of Thursday afternoon.
County-Run Vaccine Scheduling:
- The East County Recreation Center in Silver Spring is offering appointments from 4:30-7 p.m. for ages 5-11 to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- Montgomery College in Germantown is offering appointments from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for ages 18 and older for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson and those over 5 can receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- The Silver Spring Civic Center still has appointment slots open from 4:30-7 p.m. for ages 5-11 to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
17651 Redland Road, Derwood
5700 Bou Ave, Rockville
799 Rockville Pike
- 6831 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda
- 6917 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- 7809 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda
- 4601 Sangamore Road, Bethesda
- 1290 East-West Hwy, Silver Spring
- 825 Wayne Ave, Silver Spring
- 9520 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring
- 10134 River Road, Potomac
- 13307 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring
- 6906 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- 8701 Georgia Ave #100, Silver Spring
- 5530 Wisconsin Ave #530, Chevy Chase
- 5000 Bradley Blvd, Chevy Chase
- 7142 Arlington Road, Bethesda
- 8401 Connecticut Ave #201, Chevy Chase
- 4938 St Elmo Ave, Bethesda
- 8600 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda
- 4701 Sangamore Road, Bethesda
- 4701 Sangamore Road #S207, Bethesda
- 1280 E W Hwy, Silver Spring
- 8121 Georgia Ave #405, Silver Spring
- 909 Thayer Ave, Silver Spring
- 1111 Spring St #220, Silver Spring
- 5225 Pooks Hill Road #1a, Bethesda