The Planet Bethesda food festival will be held in conjunction with a World Environment Day celebration, plant-based pie eating contest (sponsored by The Red Bandana Bakery), live DJ music, a Kid’s Korner, Bier Garten, Canine Courtyard (sponsored by Elysiem) and more on June 5.
With a multi-cultural array of food choices, there’s something for everyone:
- More than a dozen area restaurants and vendors
- Live DJ, presentations, and giveaways
- Kid’s Korner with family-fun activities (sponsored by Georgetown Hill Early School)
- Plant-based pie eating contest (sponsored by The Red Bandana Bakery)
- Bier Garten (21+) with wine and cocktails (sponsored by Long & Foster)
- Canine Courtyard for our furry friends (sponsored by Elysiem Pet Boutique)
Entry to Planet Bethesda and all activities are free to the public. Vendor food and beverage will be available for purchase. Planet Bethesda will be held rain or shine. This World Environment Day Food, Music & Fun Festival will take place in Elm Street Park (4600 Elm Street, Bethesda) on Sunday, June 5th just a two minute walk from the Bethesda Metro Station or park for free in Lots 10 and 24 from noon util 6:00pm.
Join us June 5th at Elm Street Park in #BethesdaMD for Planet #Bethesda! More than a dozen vendors featuring 100% #vegan #plantbased dishes! Music, family (and dog) fun, and more! #GoVegan #WashingtonDC https://t.co/jkS1heIFpg
— FARM Animal Rights (@FARMUSA) May 18, 2022