A sixth person was arrested in connection with the May 26 homicide of 29-year-old Francisco Anton Medrano-Campos, according to detectives from the Montgomery County Department of Police – Major Crimes Division.
Jose Luis Lainez-Martinez, 26, of the 10300 block of Tulsa Drive in Adelphi, was arrested and charged with first degree murder. He is being held without bond.
His preliminary hearing is set for Aug. 28.
Previously arrested were:
* Carlos Andres Orellana, 21, of the 2200 block of Greenery Lane in Silver Spring
* Daniel E. Huezo Landaverde, 19, of the 12300 block of Bush Drive in Silver Spring
* Oscar Effrain Zavala-Urrea, 19, of the 3400 block of Hampton Hollow Drive in Silver Spring
* Romeo Almengor Oxlaj-Lopez, 20, of the 2300 block of Glenallen Avenue in Silver Spring
* Victor Alfonso Cruz-Orellana, of the 2700 block of Randolph Road in Silver Spring
Each man is charged with one count of first degree murder. They were arrested June 5 and are being held without bond. Their preliminary hearings are set for Aug. 7.