County Fire and Rescue Service Responds to Carbon Monoxide Alarm Activation

The Montgomery County Maryland Fire and Rescue Service responded to a carbon monoxide alarm activation Friday.

At around midnight,the alarm allerted the residents of a home in Bethesda, Md. The firefighters found that the gas stove had been left on. No one was injured.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Avatar

About Clara Longo de Freitas

Clara Longo de Freitas is a junior at the University of Maryland, majoring in Journalism and Spanish. Besides an intern with Montgomery Community Media, she is also a staff writer for The Diamondback and an avid illustrator. She can be reached at clongodefreitas@mymcmedia.org.

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter