Michael Bruen hosts the latest episode of County Report This Week with news and information for Montgomery County.
This episode includes:
- County Executive Marc Elrich launches quick and innovative measures to address pedestrian safety.
- The Director of Health and Human Services talks about coronavirus and the flu season.
- The County’s Department of Recreation opens its seventh Senior Center in Wheaton.
- The Fire and Rescue Department gets 23 new fire trucks.
- The Rockville Swim Center upgrades are complete.
Watch the show in its entirety below:
Watch previous episodes of County Report This Week here at County Cable Montgomery.