Attic fire

February 24, 2017 | Douglas Tallman

Family of Five Displaced After Fire; Home Lacked Smoke Alarms

A Montgomery Village family of five was displaced Friday morning after an attic fire caused about $25,000 worth of damage, fire officials said. The townhouse did not have smoke alarms, said Pete Piringer, spokesman for the Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service. Fire officials were called to the townhouse in the morning to find light […]

Read more

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter