A VIP trip to Super Bowl LVI—along with several other potential prizes—is now available for those vaccinated at a CVS Pharmacy.
CVS Health announced that starting Tuesday, customers who’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine or plan to receive the vaccine through one of its pharmacies can enter into several sweepstakes.
CVS is launching these sweepstakes over six weeks as part of its #OneStepCloser campaign, aimed at closing gaps in vaccine hesitancy. Over the six-week period, there will be more than 1,000 prizes given away through weekly drawings and grand prizes.
Starting 6/1, eligible consumers who received or plan to receive a #COVID19 vaccination through #CVSHealth can enter the #OneStepCloser sweepstakes for an opportunity to win from thousands of prizes, like free cruises, live events + more: https://t.co/qOgBQNNItF. pic.twitter.com/CZiy3S3oGz
— CVS Health (@CVSHealth) May 27, 2021
Here’s a look at the prizes—some of which are given away by CVS’s partners for the campaign:
- CVS Health is giving away 125 $500 giveaways as well as 5 grand prize giveaways of $5,000 for family reunions.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is offering 100 7-day cruises for two people in a balcony stateroom to destinations that include the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, and more.
- Procter & Gamble is offering a VIP trip to Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles for two people. The trip includes tickets to the game, airfare, hotel expenses and more.
- Unilever is offering 250 Night Out coupon books to use on free Unilever products (such as Dove, TRESemmé, Suave, Degree, Schmidt’s, St. Ives and more). They are also offering a grand prize of a 2022 NCAA Final Four package for two individuals.
- Bermuda Tourism Authority is offering 5 three nights/four-day trips for two people which includes airfare, deluxe hotel accommodations, transportation for a roundtrip, and more.
- Hinge is giving away 500 $100 gift cards for dates and 1 grand prize gift card of $5,000 to be used on an “ultimate dating experience for a winning couple.”
- iHeartMedia is giving away a VIP package for two individuals to attend iHeartMedia Music Festival. The giveaway includes airfare, hotel, floor seats, and the opportunity to go backstage to meet artists.
- smarTours is offering 6 “fully escorted tours” for two individuals to “one of many international destinations.” The prize also includes “airfare, (1) of which is a Grand Prize.”
- Wyndham Rewards is giving away 5 two-night “weekend getaways with a Platinum membership upgrade and a Grand Prize seven-night getaway including airfare voucher and a Diamond membership upgrade, redeemable at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals around the globe.”
Click here to enter the sweepstakes. In order to be eligible, individuals must be 18 or older; additionally, customers entering should have “received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine or certify that they will have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a CVS Pharmacy® or by a CVS pharmacist at an off-site clinic, long-term care facility or Return Ready™ clinic by no later than 11:59 pm on July 10, 2021”
Drawings will take place Mondays between June 7 to July 12.