It’s Thursday, March 23, and here are five things to know in Montgomery County.
1. Montgomery County Council: Economic Development Committee session.
See agendas here.
Committee meetings are televised live on County Cable Montgomery or streaming live at http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/council/ondemand/index.html Videos are archived and available on-demand 24 hours after the meeting concludes.
To listen to a committee meeting held in 3CHR dial 240-773-3333; for 7CHR dial 240-773-3377
2. Board of Education: Fiscal Management Committee meeting starting at 10:00 a.m. Carver Educational Services Center (CESC), 850 Hungerford Drive Rockville.
See agenda here.
Meetings are webcast live on MCPS page.
3. Montgomery Planning: The public hearing for the Pedestrian Master Plan has been set for today at 6:00 p.m.
4. Montgomery College: From 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. meet with Montgomery College staff to learn about how to advance your educational and career opportunities. For more information click here.
5. Laptop Distribution: Today from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Gaithersburg Library.
And One More Thing: Residents are encouraged to stay current on changing weather conditions by signing up for ‘Alert Montgomery.’
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus news updates in Montgomery County here.
For the latest news and events in Montgomery County, stay with MyMCMedia. We hope you will also follow MyMCMedia on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.