1. Pedestrian Master Plan Community Meeting: Montgomery Planning is beginning work on the county’s first Pedestrian Master Plan. Staff will discuss the purpose and timeline for the plan and gather feedback from attendees about local walking conditions, challenges and ideas. The meeting takes place tonight from 6:45 to 8:15 p.m. at the Wheaton Regional Library, 11701 Georgia Avenue. RSVP online to attend the meeting, here.
2. Fiscal 2021 Budget Forum: County Executive Marc Elrich is holding this forum to seek input from residents about fiscal 2021 (FY21) Operating Budget priorities. The meeting takes place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Road in Silver Spring.
3. Youth Town Hall: Montgomery County Council meets with youth tonight from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Wheaton High School, located at 12401 Dalewood Dr. in Silver Spring. Private and public school students are encouraged to attend to talk to the council about issues affecting young people. Come early at 6 p.m. for a pizza reception in the school’s cafeteria.
4. MCPS Facilities and Boundary Study Hearing: The Board of Education is holding a hearing on the boundary study for Clarksburg, Northwest, and Seneca Valley tonight beginning at 6 p.m. at the Carver Educational Services Center auditorium, 850 Hungerford Drive in Rockville.
5. (ICYMI) Capital Beltway Accord: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan and Virginia Governor Ralph Northam signed an agreement Tuesday to replace the American Legion Bridge.