It’s Thursday, Dec. 1 and here are five things to know in Montgomery County.
1. World AIDS Day: Montgomery County will commemorate World AIDS Day on Thursday with the second annual World AIDS Day Solidarity for Health Equity Breakfast.
2. Pro Bono Legal Clinics: Meet for a One-on-One consultation with an attorney for free at 18330 Montgomery Village Avenue, Gaithersburg.
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Sign in: 6:00pm – 6:30pm/Last Consult 8:30pm (Space is limited)
- Legal advice in civil cases for low-income Montgomery County residents. No appointment necessary (walk-in).
More information click here.
3. MCPD and UpCounty Hub: Holiday Toy Drive beginning today until December 12.
We have once again partnered with @UpCountyHub for a Holiday Toy Drive to help spread joy over this holiday season!
— Montgomery County Department of Police (@mcpnews) November 30, 2022
4. Inaugural Ceremony (ICYMI): Inaugural Ceremony for the Montgomery County Executive and 20th County Council on Dec. 5.
On Dec. 5, 2022 You’re cordially invited to the Inaugural Ceremony for the Montgomery County Executive and 20th County Council. Learn more about the event by visiting the inauguration website: https://t.co/vWNdPA44qr pic.twitter.com/wWuTOAsI6B
— Montgomery County MD (@MontgomeryCoMD) November 29, 2022
More information here.
5. Food Distribution: Silver Spring Food Distribution from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 8818 Piney Branch Rd. Silver Spring.
Serving households in 20901, 20903, 20910, 20912
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus news updates in Montgomery County here.