Montgomery County voters can cast their ballots for the Nov. 3, 2020, General Election at eleven Early Voting Centers from Oct. 26 through Nov. 2. The hours of operation for each early voting center is 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Any registered voter may cast a ballot at any one of these sites using the same voting equipment that will be available on Election Day.
Montgomery County residents who are eligible but not yet registered to vote may do so at any early voting center in the county. The voting center will require proof of Montgomery County residency to register someone to vote. Examples of documents that meet this requirement include MVA-issued license, MVA-issued ID card, MVA-issued change of address card, paycheck, bank statement, utility bill, or other government documents with name and address.
Where to Vote Early in Montgomery County
Early voting is available at the following locations:
- Activity Center at Bohrer Park, 506 S. Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, 20877
- Damascus Community Recreation Center, 25520 Oak Drive, Damascus, 20872
- Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe Street, Rockville, 20850
- Germantown Recreation Center, 18905 Kingsview Road, Germantown, 20874
- Jane E. Lawton Community Recreation Center, 4301 Willow Lane, Chevy Chase, 20815
- Marilyn J. Praisner Community Recreation Center, 14906 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, 20866
- Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring, 20906
- Potomac Community Recreation Center, 11315 Falls Road, Potomac, 20854
- Sandy Spring Volunteer Fire Department Ballroom, 17921 Brooke Road, Sandy Spring, 20860
- Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veteran’s Place, Silver Spring, 20910
- Wheaton Library and Community Recreation Center, 11701 Georgia Ave, Wheaton, 20902
These early voting centers will continue to be open on General Election Day, Nov. 3 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Visit the Montgomery County Board of Elections website to view more information on early voting, including wait times for each center, updated hourly during voting hours.