1. Board of Appeals Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the Montgomery County Board of Appeals is today at 5 p.m. Afterwards, councilmembers will evaluate applications.
2. COVID-19 Testing Canceled: Free COVID-19 testing in Germantown and Wheaton is canceled today due to inclement weather.
#COVID19 COVID-19 testing clinics scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday are cancelled due to Tropical Storm #Isaias. Visit https://t.co/T7Y3EaSRKU to make another appointment. @MontgomeryCoMD @MoCoCouncilMD @ReadyMontgomery pic.twitter.com/uwRym65uPJ
— Montgomery County DHHS (@MoCoDHHS) August 3, 2020
3. Barnes & Noble: Barnes & Noble is opening a new bookstore location in Rockville today!
— Isabel Cleary (@IsabelCleary) August 3, 2020
4. City of Gaithersburg Meeting: The City of Gaithersburg Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. You can watch the meeting online or on cable television.
Be part of tomorrow's Planning Commission Meeting at 7:30p
🔊To speak register here https://t.co/Urr043ecX7 & use the "raise hand" feature or email firstname.lastname@example.org pic.twitter.com/SkPwRp7Uoh
— City of Gaithersburg (@GburgMD) August 4, 2020
5. Senior Planet Montgomery: Senior Planet Montgomery continues to offer free Zoom classes to older residents. Today’s classes include “Facebook” and “Spanish Club.”
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus news updates in Montgomery County here.