1. Council in Session: Montgomery County Council meets at 9 a.m. in Rockville. Here’s a look at the agenda for the meeting.
2. Free Naloxone Training: Montgomery County Health and Human Services is hosting a Naloxone training at their office located in Rockville at 401 Hungerford Drive on the first floor. Learn about reversing opioid overdoses from 6 to 7:30 p.m. and participants receive a free Naloxone kit.
3. Be Safe, Be Seen: Vision Zero’s “Be Safe, Be Seen” campaign will be at the Shady Grove Metro Station West Entrance from 4 to 6 p.m.
4. Leashes ‘n’ Lights: The City of Gaithersburg’s Leashes ‘n’ Lights event is from 6 to 9 p.m. Show up by 8:30 p.m. with your dog and enjoy a 1 to 3 mile stroll while looking at 450 light displays. Did we mention that pet selfies with Santa are also happening at the event? Purchase tickets to the event here.
5. Yoga for Every Body: The Olney Library is offering a free yoga class at 6 p.m. Bring a mat and be ready to get your zen on. Here’s more information.